- Care For Yourself – breast and cervical cancer early detection program
- CARE LINKS – care coordination
- Child Health Program
- Communicable Disease Follow-Up – find COVID-19 information here
- Emergency Preparedness
- Health Maintenance Program
- Homemaker Program
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Maternal Health Program
- Newborn Home Visitor Program
- STD testing and treatment – ONLY AFTER a telehealth visit with a Family Planning of Southeast Iowa provider
- Wellness Collaboration and Outreach – in partnership with Healthy Henry County Communities
If you are looking for information on food permits, click here to visit Lee County Health Department’s website or call 319-372-5225.
If you are looking for information on septic permits, water tests, and other environmental health information, click here to visit the Regional Utility Service System’s (RUSS) website or call 319-385-1223.