Make eating together at home a positive experience
It’s easier than you think to start eating healthy! Small changes can make a big difference to your health. Whether it is homemade or takeout, eating more meals at home is a new routine for many families. Keep the stress down by making mealtime fun.
GET THE FAMILY INVOLVED
TRY A NEW RECIPE
RECONNECT WITH THE FAMILY
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart. – Recipes and ideas to help you eat healthy, save money, and stretch your food budget
- MyPlate Kitchen – view, save, or print your favorite household recipes, ready-made cookbooks, or build your own cookbooks
- Start Simple with MyPlate App – pick simple daily food goals, see real-time progress, and earn badges along the way
- EatRight.org – articles, videos, tips, and tools for adults and kids
- Fresh, Canned or Frozen: Get the Most from Your Fruits and Vegetables
- Are Canned Foods Nutritious for My Family?
- 10 Tips for Healthy, Homemade Meals and Snacks
- How Much Water Do You Need?
- Frozen Foods: Convenient and Nutritious
- Tips for Choosing a Nutrient-Rich Diet
- Tips for Ordering Takeout or Delivery – includes COVID-19 safety tips